Business Development (Telephone/Digital) APPLY NOW
A bit about PLD
We are a Digital/Marketing Managed Service Provider, not an agency. Peach Loves Digital is on a mission to disturb the Digital/Marketing scene. Internally we know and understand how challenging the marketing/digital mix can be for established and aspiring companies. For too long great strategical, innovative, and creative Digital/Marketing management has been exclusive to enterprise businesses with large employment budgets or start-ups with a brilliant marketing director in place.
A bit about the role
We aim to elevate the stress of employing an internal digital/marketing resource assuming that the job is then done. We know this is not correct and notoriously ends up in a similar resource conveyor belt of business objective failure, high expense and a disgruntled business leader who loses faith in the business benefits of working in market with fantastic and beneficial marketing/digital initiatives.
This is the space PLD disturbs and innovates within. Our team of leadership focused Digital/Marketing consultants align with our customers, we listen to our customers across all levels, from the admin clerk to the CEO. We are bold and are not afraid to ask challenging questions, we poke when it is correct to do so and digest information when we need to learn about our customer, we define our findings into granular planning and focused strategy to deliver marketing/digital alignment. We focus on our discovery phase with rigour and intent pulling upon our extensive network of specialists and internal practitioners across the Digital/Marketing mix to find and create appropriate solutions. We blend our strategy with creativity, commercialism and digital innovation and deliver our client focused initiatives in line with our strategy, plan, and commercial goals.
How the role interacts with clients
You will be developing working relationships with existing and new clients via the phone and digital elements. Using your professional and engaging communication skills you will maximise your persuasion techniques to book both physical and digital meeting slots for PLD’s dedicated Digital/Marketing team. This role provides natural progression into a senior field sales role for the correct person.
Our aim is to disturb the market within the SME space, we offer a point of difference from the traditional route of hiring an internal marketing resource. We pull upon our knowledge and extensive resource network for our clients. We disturb the Digital/Marketing norm by offering our aligned services to our clients at a competitive rate without the complications of the normality of hiring internally.
You will report into PLD’s Head of Digital/Marketing with the support of Head of Customer Experience. You will have support from PLD’s creative thinking and creators, front end development teams, back-end development teams and technical consultants, our own dedicated premium hosting environment, SEO experts, ad experts and more.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly pick up new technology as well as being someone who is curious and loves a challenge. Being a team player is essential as well as being a confident communicator - both written and verbally. Experience in B2B sales & marketing communications is highly advantageous however not essential.
· Generating opportunities and nurturing leads
· Contacting business owners to generate interest in Peach Loves Digital services, features, and benefits
· Booking meetings with directors of businesses for our field sales team
· Building sales pipeline through diary management and regular contact -email/calls
· Learning target industries inside out and outlining a clear proposition on how we can support a business’s challenges
· Completing detailed qualification calls
· Highlighting relevant success stories and solution features with prospective customers
· Keeping up to date on the industry, potential business customers and Peach Loves Digital offerings
· Taking detailed notes and tracking activity on CRM
Skills / Knowledge
· An awesome personality
· Great communication skills
· Target driven and money motivated
· Resilient and persistent… with a sense of fun!
· Confident and able to handle objections from customers
· Experience of using WordPress/Shopify is advantageous but not essential – we will train you.
Salary & Benefits
· £18k basic, realistic OTE £55k per annum
· Company pension
· Flexible working environment and utilise a hybrid work from home/remotely, production zone and dedicated central client zone.
· If in the office - close to central train station, local shops, cafes and restaurants
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays + additional holiday day on your birthday Training and development provided
· Career progression plan
· Flexible working, work around your family commitments
· Generous commission structure
|||Hybrid - Work from home & office based. |||Sales ||||||jOnm6072SBx-Nv.S|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single||||||||||||false