Digital and Content Creator
Digital and Content Creator APPLY NOW
A bit about PLD:
We are a Digital/Marketing Managed Service Provider, not an agency. Peach Loves Digital is on a mission to disturb the Digital/Marketing scene. Internally we know and understand how challenging the marketing/digital mix can be for established and aspiring companies.
Our aim is to disturb the market within the SME space, we offer a point of difference from the traditional route of hiring an internal marketing resource. We pull upon our knowledge and extensive resource network for our clients. We disturb the Digital/Marketing norm by offering our aligned services to our clients at a competitive rate without the complications of the normality of hiring internally. For too long great strategical, innovative, and creative Digital/Marketing management has been exclusive to enterprise businesses with large employment budgets or start-ups with a brilliant marketing director in place.
We are looking for a content creator that has the ability to quickly pick up new technology as well as being someone who is curious and loves a challenge. Being a team player is essential as well as being a confident communicator - both written and verbally.
You will report into PLD’s Head of Digital/Marketing with the support of Head of Customer Experience. You will have support from PLD’s creative thinking and creators, front end development teams, back-end development teams and technical consultants, our own dedicated premium hosting environment, SEO experts, ad experts and more.
If you have the ability to come up with fresh ideas and want to work for a fun fast paced MSP, then we would love to hear from you!
Externally – Client Facing
• Creating content for in house and client’s social media, websites and other
• Producing websites in platforms such as Shopify and Duda and Figma
• Producing graphics, infographics, imagery, and other digital assets.
• Production and maintenance of marketing collateral such as flyers and brochures using InDesign.
• Design and produce email campaigns for marketing and internal use.
• Bringing your creative ideas to the table!
• Project management of Digital/Marketing activity from first ideation and development,
through planning and delivery to final execution and assessment.
• Work progressively with the PLD Production Network to ensure we deliver successful
developments, growth reach and creatively build brand appreciation, preference, and
consideration in line with our strategy and implementation planning. This includes the
development of design (creation), advertising, digitalisation, video, audio, and content
formats for our clients.
• Support the content review of all PLD initiatives for customers, PLD follow an internal four
eye approach before clients review any work.
• Work closely with SEO, product marketing, creation, development, and communications to
define and drive product or project narratives.
The skills you need:
• Creative flair – essential.
• Experience with WordPress, Shopify or a similar web CMS – essential
• Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools
• Proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator in particularly)- essential
• Proficient with Video Editing Software (Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar)
• Proficient with Audio Editing Software (Adobe Audition, Audacity or similar)
• Experience with Web Design / Web Builders such as Figma
• A portfolio or some examples of your work is favourable.
APPLICATION FORM* Required
Book a Teams call between yourself and a Team Memeber today.
We're here to help!
Whether you're looking to discuss a service requirement, new idea, or to talk to client experience you can boom a 30 min Team slot directly. Follow the link below to schedule an appointment with a relevant member of the team.